Our menu offers an irresistible gastronomic experience. With a wide array of dishes to and styles
- Selection of Juices, Fruits, Granola, Oat, Yoghurts, Coffee, Milk, Cheese spread, butter, jams, honey, regional cheeses, ham, cold German tapas, whole grain bread, German bread, French bread, sweet bread, bagel, sausages and scrambled egg.
- Eisbein (Pork Hock) served with Sauerkraut and boiled potato.
- Kassler (Lightly smoked pork loin) served with sauerkraut and sauté potatoes.
- Mett (Raw meat pate on bread roll topped with onions)
- Half meter sausage (3 different types of sausages: cooked, fried and smoked, served on a wood board)
- Spätzle (Home made noodles served with meat sauce or spicy chicken)
- Farmer’s Omelette (Ham, Onions and Mushrooms omelette, served with sauté potatoes)
- Currywurst (Fried pork sausage seasoned with curry sauce, salad and chips)
- Reibekuchen (Potato cake with German bread and apple pure)
- Wiener Schnitzel (Viennese Schnitzel - slice of veal coated in breadcrumbs and fried, served with chips or sauté potatoes)
- German Potpourri (Sausages, eisbein, sauerkraut and sauté potatoes)
- Cold German tapas
- Apfelstrudel (Apple strudel) – Pastry filled with apple, raisins and cinnamon.
- Brazilian Menu: Roast Loin of Pork served with Tropeiro beans (Loin of pork, beans, green leaves and rice)
- Dorê Filet of Fish (Battered or grilled Surubim fish served with mashed potatoes)
- Picanha served with chips or sauté potatoes with salad
- Doce de Leite served with Minas cheese
- Papaya cream with cassis liqueur
- Beef Steak Parmigiana (Battered steak gratin with ham, mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, served with potato puree
- Linguado a Muniére (Filet of Linguado fish served with a buttered caper sauce)
- Beef or Chicken Stroganoff
- Filet a poivre (Grilled filet of beef served with a white pepper and mushrooms sauce, followed by sauté potatoes and salad)
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Craft and Brahma Chope (Draft Beer)
- Draft beer tower (1 or 2 liters)
- Special alcoholic or non alcoholic fruit cocktails
- German Erdinger beer served in a special glass
- Caipirinha and others
- Live Music from 6pm till Midnight every Friday (Live Brazilian Popular Music from 8pm)
Special menu price.
You are welcome to make your reservation with us by telephone on (31) 3621-2806.
PS: Our restaurant is open to the public from Monday to Saturday from 6pm. Open on Sundays to guests onl